Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

omfg

Oh my dear lord, how in the hell did this make it to the front page? The voice sounded completely unrehearsed and almost whiny, and the graphics were complete shit.

Final Fantasy: Big Bro Final Fantasy: Big Bro

Oh Hells Yeah!

Kick fucking ass, that movie is the very best ff spoof that I've ever seen!

Mario Vs Sonic (HR) Mario Vs Sonic (HR)

pretty good

Not too bad, though you it could use a little work in the interactivity area. Great movie though.

Donkey Kong vs. Link Donkey Kong vs. Link

(_|_)

Man, quit while you're behind. The music did not suit the game at all, there was no blood, no sound fx, nothing good at all. I really fucking hate you. Learn the program, test it out with some of your friends (if you have any), then post a movie on this. Until then, leave flas alone, it has a bad enough reputation without you adding to the problem.

Through My Emotion: 1 Through My Emotion: 1

(_|_)

Buddy, NEVER do something like that in flash: it's just fucked up

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Spectacular!!!

Man, I grew up playing the old school nintendo and seeing those sprites always brings a tear to my eye, especially with the rebirth you have given them in this saga.

Amen brother, amen.

Mario Brothers - Part III Mario Brothers - Part III

Amazing!!!

They keep getting better, keep up the amazing work!

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

Very Good

Oh man, if this is any indication of what the rest are like, then the rest are probably unbelievable. It just keeps getting better and better

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

omfg

Oh. My. God. This is amazing man, truly a work of art

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

AMAZING!!!

Holy crap, this is amazing! By far the best FF spoof I have ever seen. You really know your way around flash!